Welcome To The
Westville Public Library
The Westville-New Durham Twp Public Library was built in 1915. It was built using a grant from Andrew Carnegie. As the community grew, additions were added. In 1969, the northside addition was built to add more storage in the basement and upstairs space for books. In 1997, a southside addition doubled the size of the library and added a meeting room in the basement.
This project is supported by the Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the American Rescue Plan Act, administered by the Indiana State Library.